Welcome to Shohola!

Shohola, the Lenni Lenape native American word for "Place of Peace", was settled in 1772. The 45 square mile township, extending from the Delaware River to Route 6 was formed on September 26, 1852. Approximately one-third of Shohola is owned by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, with the Township containing a portion of the Delaware State Forest and sections of three state gamelands.

Area Listings

Information is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. © 2018 MLS and FBS. The information on this sheet has been made available by the MLS and may not be the listing of the provider. Information displayed on this website on listings other than those of the website owner is displayed with permission of the Pike Wayne Association of REALTORS and Broker/Participants of the Pike Wayne MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is from sources deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Prospective buyers should verify information independently.

Updated: 22nd October, 2019 10:20 PM.